Why don’t I have stated goals? I know the beginning of the year is a time for goal setting, so why don’t I have any?
If I’m being honest with myself, the answer is easy. I don’t have stated goals because of past failures. WTH? Why do I accept this? If I let the past hold me back, I wouldn’t be where I am now.
So where am I? Here are a few of the areas I think I’m most on the right track:
– Make my bed every day. (Like a boss.)
– Keeping up with laundry (For the most part)
– Educate my child (Providing resources)
– Follow-through with commitments
– Daily bible study
– Honor commitments
Here’s what I need to work on:
1. Let God be my biggest judge. Only allow God’s plan guide me.
2. Say no to things. Don’t over-commit.
3. Meal planning.
4. Do it now. Don’t procrastinate.
5. Pay myself.
6. Have an assessment and planning day every month on the day of the new moon. (Doing this on the new moon would be useful because I garden based on the moon phases.)
6. Daily exercise for me and Corbin too.